From: dmosley@dancik.com [mailto:dmosley@dancik.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 1:14 PM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Subject: CPYTOIMPF to create a .CSV file..

I'm doing this command to create a .CSV file, but I am getting junk,  What
am I missing here?

>From file:
  File . . . . . . . . . . . . . > DM@TEST       Name
    Library  . . . . . . . . . . >   DOD@DTAEXT  Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
  Member . . . . . . . . . . . .   *FIRST        Name, *FIRST
To data base file:
  File . . . . . . . . . . . . .                 Name
    Library  . . . . . . . . . .     *LIBL       Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
  Member . . . . . . . . . . . .   *FIRST        Name, *FIRST
To stream file . . . . . . . . . > '/home/www/stdir/dm@test.csv'
Replace or add records . . . . . > *REPLACE      *ADD, *REPLACE
To CCSID . . . . . . . . . . . .   *FILE         1-65533, *FILE
Record delimiter . . . . . . . . > *CRLF         Character value, *EOR...
Record format of import file . . > *DLM          *DLM, *FIXED
String delimiter . . . . . . . .   '"'           Character value, *NONE
Field delimiter  . . . . . . . .   ','           Character value

David L. Mosley, Jr.
Systems Analyst
2000 CentreGreen Way
Suite 250