hum.., no because with the user defined options,
i have to know that the display file need to be compile with rstdsp(*yes),
what i need its something similar to the H specifications on a rpg program
where for example i can do

H  dftactgrp(*yes)

, and when i compile the pgm , he always compile with that option

Pedro Salé Reis
MIS Assistent
Deptº Informática
Hilti (PORTUGAL)
Tel. +351 22 956 8145
Fax. +351 22 956 81 90
E-mail reisped@hilti.com

On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.