I can only send an example with a different way that works with no problems
since many years on all releases.

1° PF file JRNPRCH0
 A*
 A*  Giornale acquisti e rese a fornitori
 A*
 A*
 A                                      REF(§DICTIO)
 A          R £JRNPR
 A*
 A            PMAGAZ    R               REFFLD(MAGAZZ)
 A            PARTIC    R               REFFLD(ARTICO)
 A            PDTARI    R               REFFLD(DTARIF)
 A            PORARI    R               REFFLD(ORARIF)
 A*
 A            PQUANT    R               REFFLD(QUANTI)

 2° PF file JRNSALN0

A*
 A*  Giornale vendite  e rese da clienti
 A*
 A*  Inseriti i campi nr.commissione e nr. fattura (08/01/
 A*
 A                                      REF(§DICTIO)
 A          R £JRNSA
 A*
 A            LMAGAZ    R               REFFLD(MAGAZZ)
 A            LARTIC    R               REFFLD(ARTICO)
 A            LDTARI    R               REFFLD(DTARIF)
 A            LORARI    R               REFFLD(ORARIF)
 A*
 A            LQUANT    R               REFFLD(QUANTI)
 A            LGRATI    R               REFFLD(GRATIS)
 A            LVALOR    R               REFFLD(VALORE)
 A            LTOTIN    R               REFFLD(TOTINC)

DDS for Multiple LF File

 A*                                           30 November 1994 Wen.
 A*
 A*  Multiplo  Acquisti-Vendite-Diff. inv.
 A*  Logico per: Articolo, Data docum., data-ora regist., Magazz.
 A*
 A          R £JRNPR                    PFILE(JRNPRCH0)
 A*
 A          K PARTIC
 A          K PDTARI
 A          K PORARI
 A          K PMAGAZ
 A*
 A*
 A          R £JRNSA                    PFILE(JRNSALN0)
 A*
 A            PMAGAZ                    RENAME(LMAGAZ)
 A            PARTIC                    RENAME(LARTIC)
 A            PDTARI                    RENAME(LDTARI)
 A            PORARI                    RENAME(LORARI)
 A            PQUANT                    RENAME(LQUANT)

 Euro Perozzi

                    Oscar Barberà
                    <barberao@yahoo.e        To:     <RPG400-L@midrange.com>
                    s>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Key in a Join File
                    rpg400-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    29/10/2001 14.38
                    Please respond to
                    rpg400-l

Hello!

I have done a join file and I need to order it by field PSDODT. Can anybody
tell me how to do it?

This is the DDS of my join file:

A                                      JDFTVAL
A          R RJVAT               JFILE(SROVAT SRODTA)
A          J                           JOIN(SROVAT SRODTA)
A                                      JFLD(PSREFX DTREFX)
A* SROVAT FIELDS
A            PSDODT    R
A            PSSTAT    R
A*SRODTA FIELDS