Can somebody help me define a prototype  definition to call the following C
API via RPG.   I have tried  various different methods for the protype field
types and I can't get to to work.

What I'm looking for is something like

d     CSNBKTB                     pr
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???
d                                                          ???

I cannot seem to figure out what to make the C fields map to RPG fields.

Here is the C code:

/
 /*            Variables used in MAIN Program (by more than 1 verb)
*/

/
    long rt_cod;
    long rs_cod;
    long exit_data_length;
    long rule_array_count;
    long mkvno;
    long key_register_no;
    long pad_char;

    unsigned char exit_data[4];
    unsigned char rule_array[4][8];
    unsigned char key_token[64];
    unsigned char key_id[64];
    unsigned char kkl[64];
    unsigned char kkr[64];
    unsigned char key_type[8];
    unsigned char key_value[16];
    unsigned char secure_token[8];
    unsigned char control_vector[16];
    unsigned char init_vector[8];
    unsigned char crypto_period_st[4];
    unsigned char crypto_period_en[4];
    unsigned char key_part[16];
    unsigned char external_K[64];
    unsigned char Ip_keyvalue_left[8];
    unsigned char Ip_keyvalue_right[8];

/************************************************************************/
   /* Use key token build to create  2 importer key tokens which will be
*/
   /* used later for processing the left and right halves of a double
*/
   /* length key.
*/

/************************************************************************/

    memset(rule_array, 0 , 8 * 4);
    memset(key_token,' ',64);

    memset(exit_data,' ',4);
    strncpy(rule_array[0] , "INTERNAL" , 8);
    strncpy(rule_array[1] , "KEY-PART" , 8);
    rule_array_count = 2l;

    strncpy(key_type , "IMPORTER" , 8);
    memset(key_value,0,16);
    mkvno = 0l;