That is it.
I never saw a help text for it and assumed it was a compile option where to
find bind directory during compilation.

Thanks a lot

pcdow@yahoo.com@midrange.com on 10/03/2001 02:30:27 AM

Please respond to rpg400-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com

To:   rpg400-l@midrange.com
cc:

Subject:  Re: Am I missing something? modules...

Hi Slava,

In your binding directory, specify *LIBL for the service program's library.

hth,
Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 425-0194 voice