Gary Guthrie wrote:

> For a definitive look at overrides, take a peek at "So You Think You
> Understand File Overrides" on page 55 of the July 2001 issue of
> NEWS/400. Or if you're a professional member of the AS/400 network, the
> following link will take you to the online version of the article.

My company pays for a subscription to NEWS/400 which gives us an associate
membership to the website.  My question is, why does that
not give us access to an article on the website that is in the magazine we are
paying for?  Yes, I know I can just pick up the
magazine and read it; however, sometimes it is quicker and more convenient to
click on the link you or someone else provides.

Kind regards,
Seth Shields
Julius Blum, Inc.