The cursor location is = *ZERO in the datastructure after the program is
evoked.

There is no documentation that I have been able to find that tells me how to
reposition the cursor.

 DPheader          S               *
 DWHeader          Ds                  Based(Pheader)
 D Wrcdlen                        9B 0
 D WCsrrrn                        9B 0
 D WCsrloc                        9B 0
 D WCcsid                         9B 0