Gary,
Our shop has experienced this same problem with dumps and we run all
programs with adopted authority and the owner of the  programs has *all
rights and public has *change.  Based on your research below, it would seem
we should be getting normal dumps.  What else could cause this "dump" of a
dump listing?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This message originates from Lincare Holdings Inc. It contains information
which maybe confidential or privileged and is intended only for the individual
or entity named above.
It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the
contents of this message.
All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to Lincare Holdings Inc., and may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer.
If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately at
MailAdmin@lincare.com or (800) 284-2006.