There are no other parameters to Qp0zGetEnvNoCCSID, and on my V4R1
system galflibr does indeed have the value assigned to the environment
variable.

I have taken your source and compiled it with:
CRTBNDRPG PGM(GETENV1) DFTACTGRP(*NO) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)

Created the environment variable:
ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(GALFLIBR) VALUE('test values')

Entered debug mode and set a break point at:
C                   movel     galflibr      envlibr

and 'eval galflibr' returns GALFLIBR = 'test values     '

A couple of questions:

1. What release are you working on?
2. What does DSPPGM PGM(YourPgmName) DETAIL(*SRVPGM) list?

Bruce