After reading a few messages on embedding sql into rpg, i thought I would
give it a try...

But I keep getting this error message... any ideas?

sql command that I used was.
     CRTSQLRPGI OBJ(AS400CGI/PROJLIST) +
                  SRCFILE(AS400CGI/TTRAKERSRC) +
                  COMMIT(*NONE) CLOSQLCSR(*ENDMOD)

I read the job log, and there was nothing of value, (from what I could
tell)..

tia, tim

                             F i n a l   S u m m a r y

   Message Totals:

     Information  (00) . . . . . . . :       67

     Warning      (10) . . . . . . . :        0

     Error        (20) . . . . . . . :        0

     Severe Error (30+)  . . . . . . :        0

     ---------------------------------  -------

     Total . . . . . . . . . . . . . :       67

   Source Totals:

     Records . . . . . . . . . . . . :      561

     Specifications  . . . . . . . . :      395

     Data records  . . . . . . . . . :        0

     Comments  . . . . . . . . . . . :      108

          * * * * *   E N D   O F   F I N A L   S U M M A R Y   * * * * *

                  B i n d   D i a g n o s t i c   M e s s a g e s

 Errors were found during the binding step. See the job log for more
information.
  * * * * *   E N D   O F   B I N D   D I A G N O S T I C   M E S S A G E S
* * * * *
 Program PROJLIST in library AS400CGI not created.

           * * * * *   E N D   O F   C O M P I L A T I O N * * * * *