Well, yes, that was the kluge way I had explained before, although
you are doing the 2nd OVRDBF in RPG instead of CL.

I'm not at work and don't have easy access to the manuals and haven't
set
up the links at my new position, but I'll take a look at the secure
parameter
the next chance I get.

Thanks.

Jim Langston