Hi Brad,

this is the code snipped you asked.

 *          @PRC2     TOT                                           *
C     @PRC2         BEGSR
C                   EXSR      @DTC2
C                   MOVEL     *HIVAL        ##PYCD
C                   MOVEL     *HIVAL        ##WAYB
 *
C                   MOVEL     *OFF          ##ANY
C                   Z-ADD     1             #HRRN
C     #HRRN         CHAIN     SFL02                              5152
C     *IN51         DOWEQ     *OFF
C     S2SLCT        IFEQ      '1'
C                   IF        S2PYCD <> ##PYCD OR
C                             %TRIM(S2WAYB) <> ##WAYB
C                   IF        ##NUMB = *ON
C                   EXSR      @CHK3
C                   MOVEL     S2PYCD        ##PYCD
C                   EVAL      ##WAYB = %TRIM(S2WAYB)
C                   MOVEL     #1NMBR        P1IVNO
C                   MOVEL     *OFF          ##NUMB
C                   ENDIF
C                   ENDIF
C                   EXSR      @UPD
C                   MOVEL     *ON           ##ANY
C                   ENDIF
C                   ADD       1             #HRRN
C     #HRRN         CHAIN     SFL02                              5152
C                   ENDDO
 *
C     ##ANY         IFEQ      *ON
C                   COMMIT
C                   EXSR      @EXC8
C                   MOVEL     OFF           *IN07
C                   EXSR      @END
C                   ENDIF
 *
C                   ENDSR

This program was in RPG/400, converted to RPG IV with CVTRPGSRC and some
adjustments were made.

BTW, the same program (without the minor adjustments) is run at several other
locations throughout Europe,
albeit on _local_ AS/400 systems, and we have had no reports from looping
before.

Thanks in advance,
Peter Colpaert
Analyst-Programmer
Honda Europe NV
Langerbruggestraat 104
B-9000 Gent (Belgium)

Peter.Colpaert@honda-eu.com
665.9238429876 - Number of the Pentium Beast

"Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@taylorcorp.com> on 23/05/2001 15:40:38

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com