Jim, It looks like I haven't been very clear about the FAQ process.

David Gibbs put a Faq-O-Matic up on http://www.midrange.com  Look for the
big question mark under the Online Bookstore.  The direct link is
http://faq.midrange.com/data/cache/1.html

In our little corner of Utopia, when someone poses a question of the list,
there is a brief flurry of responses, which eventually give the questioner
enough information to solve her problem.  If the she then takes a moment to
cut & paste a synopsis of the question and the answers to the Faq-O-Matic,
the next person down the line will be able to quickly find the answer in the
FAQ instead of trying to weed through the raw emails in the archives.

Hopefully, this post will spur those who have been helped to help others by
using the Faq-O-Matic.

As long as I'm on the topic, I'd like to thank those who have given their
time to supplying answers to the Faq-O-Matic.  Those civic minded people
deserve a huge Thank You from the rest of the community.

Buck Calabro
Commsoft; Albany, NY
"Nothing is so firmly believed as
 that which we least know" -- Michel Montaigne
Visit the Midrange archives at http://www.midrange.com

-snip-