  • Subject: RE: How to display a field with invalid data?
  • From: "András Cser" <cserandras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 07:39:54

Hi again!

Thanks for the replies. This works. But. :) My collegue says that there is a
keyword - or creation parameter - which solves this problem without
converting the data muself.

Unfortunately, he cannot recall what this keyword is, and I can't find
anything in the doc.

Now my question is: Am I missing something or is my collegue wrong?

Thanks for judging :),
Andras