As I said earlier &GQBOOK is an external data structure in the RPG program.
All the subfields are different options that the user can enter for what
type of report they want.  The last position is a 1 byte field for an
option selection which may or may not be blank.  I looked at the wrong
external description before also.  This one is actually 80 bytes long.  I
may be wrong, but everything I have seen on this subject since V1R2 only
relates to the 32 byte length being a problem when you use the CMD
parameter on the SBMJOB.  Not the RQSDTA parm.  Looks like my copy/paste
might not have come through very clearly.  Sorry.

Valene M. Williamson
Glazers
Dallas, TX