Hy lynette,

of course, f19/f20 do a good job. that helps, but don't solve my problem. i
want to see the _entire_ statement, including the extended factor 2 and
comments on the right most side of source-line. just as i'm used to see it
with seu.

a problem that u just cant see it.  I use STRDBG quite frequently in
RPG400, and have used it before with ILE, but never remember that
happening.

i use following commands:
     CRTBNDRPG pgm DBGVIEW(*ALL) - for creation
     strdbg pgm  - for displaying module source

i wonder why you don't have this problem.

martin