Has anyone come across an error in SEU when editing long EVALR expressions?
For Example
c       evalr        result = %trimr(
c                             %subst(inputfld:found+1:end - found -1))

When entering all is ok.  Now copy, still ok.  Now edit the sub string by
changing the name of any of the variables.  SEU says
"Either a valid Operation Code or Conditioning-Indicator entry must be
specif..."

To clear the error, add a "+" at the end of the first line and press enter.
Now remove the "+" and press enter again.  No more error.  We are at 4.4 one
cume back.  I have not been able to find a ptf for this strange behavior.
Anyone else run into this?  Know of a PTF to fix?

Christopher K. Bipes    mailto:Chris.Bipes@Cross-Check.com
Sr. Programmer/Analyst  mailto:Chris_Bipes@Yahoo.com
CrossCheck, Inc.                http://www.cross-check.com
6119 State Farm Drive   Phone: 707 586-0551 x 1102
Rohnert Park CA  94928  Fax: 707 586-1884

application/ms-tnef