  • Subject: Re: DoW (WAS DoU...)
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:19:07 -0800

Ahhh, I didn't know we could use named indicators now.  I will definitely
do that, thanks.

And FoundMatch is not a global variable, nor do I want it to be.  In theory
this function will eventually move to a bound directory in the future and
away from the program source code.

Someone did ask me a question off-line, where is my file being declared?  Well,
it's being declared in my main program, which brings up the question.  When I
move this function to it's own source file and compile it, I'm going to have
to declare the file spec in the new source file, right?

Regards,

Jim Langston