  • Subject: Multiple pages print
  • From: Raja Rajendren <kgrajen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: 16 Jul 00 21:38:10 MDT

How do I write multiple page to a spool file and then how do I take it to
printer using program.

Regards,
Rajendren K. G.
TMSI. India.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nwcst285.netaddress.usa.net.

<rpg400-l@midgrange.com>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named midgrange.com. (#5.1.2)

Date: 16 Jul 00 20:53:56 MDT
From: Raja Rajendren <kgrajen@usa.net>
To: rpg400-l@midgrange.com
Subject: How to print spool file through program.

Here my entier application has been designed and the report are written t=
o the
spool file.  How to print the spool file to printer through program.

Rajendren K. G.
TMSI. India.

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
1