No, where is that document?

booth@martinvt.com on 06/20/2000 02:01:43 AM

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com

 To:      RPG400-L@midrange.com

 cc:      (bcc: Rajeev Asthana/TCSNOIDA/TCS)

 Subject: RE: STRCODE

Your system administrator will have to become involved and install those
PTFs for you.   If they haven't installed the PTFs then they may not have
done GO LICPGM to get Code installed on your AS/400, either.

Did you find the Readme for SP005?  That has a lot of the details for you.

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com

Rajeev_Asthana@noida.tcs.co.in