  • Subject: RE: File/Service Program/Data Structure Problem... -Reply
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 07:41:18 -0500

The funny thing is that it works in the RPG program, file and DS have same
fields.  Works like a charm.  But, it doesn't work in the service program.
The DS has values, and when I read from the file it doesn't change the
values.

I even tried prefixing the DS in the service program so they would be
different field names and it STILL didn't update the field names (this time
only from the file).

Brad