  • Subject: Re: Binder language: RTVBNDSRC alphabetically
  • From: "Nelson C. Smith" <ncsmith@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:39:14 -0500

Yes, as long as you add it at the end, you are ok.  The actual procedure
itself can go any where in the service program, it's only the binder source
that controls the signature.  Btw, if you call RtvBndSrc to add the new
procedure, it will put the new set at the end and realphabetize it and screw
everything up.