  • Subject: RE: Changing triggers
  • From: "Nelson, Jim (RCIS)" <Jim.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:56:39 -0600

Thanks to all who replied.

We use something similar to this for our replication piece - except the
files are journalled.  We have a program sitting on the journal receiver to
move the data into a file for a different program to replicate.  This way we
do not get 'backed up' on reading the journal - makes ending and re-starting
much cleaner.

Sounds like having the trigger call a front-end CL program, and maintain
that program, will work.

We'll proceed with the plan.

Thanks again,
JN