Greetings All

Sorry guys, didn't mean to create a squabble.  I'm just a rookie programmer
looking for new ways of doing stuff.  Just trying to increase my knowledge of
RPG 4.

I was hoping to find something like this...(kinda like the way a chain works
then use the %Found trick)

        If      %Negative(My_Numeric_Varriable)
        Then do something
        EndIf

I don't like indicators, so I always try to steer clear of them.

No Dan, I am not upset with you nor did I take offense with your reply.

Brian Stapleton
Information Services
DiverseyLever Institutional
A Div of DiverseyLever