  • Subject: RE: Message Subfiles
  • From: Chris Bipes <rpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:15:32 -0800

If your not at end of subfile you may never be setting MsgSflCtl=*On.  I
would move this to outside the condition so it will always be turned on just
prior to the EXFMT.  The MsgSflDsp  = *On should be inserted just after the
load of the subfile if any data was written to the subfile.  Check to see if
MsgSflCtl is *on in debug mode just prior to the Exfmt SFLCTL.

Christopher K. Bipes     mailto:ChrisB@Cross-Check.com
Sr. Programmer/Analyst   mailto:Chris_Bipes@Yahoo.com
CrossCheck, Inc.         http://www.cross-check.com
6119 State Farm Drive    Phone: 707 586-0551 x 1102
Rohnert Park CA  94928 Fax: 707 586-1884

*Note to Recruiters
Neither I, nor anyone that I know of, is interested in any new and/or
exciting positions. Please do not contact me.