The only other thing I can think of is that:
      A  90                                  SFLEND(*SCRBAR *SCRBAR)
should be
      A  90                                  SFLEND(*SCRBAR *MORE)

I've used the scroll bar a dozen times or more and only had trouble if the rollkeys were reversed, which isn't the case with you.  I don't understand the *SCRBAR used twice though; I've not done that.  *MORE allows non-enhanced screens to use the regular SLFEND.
Booth Martin
boothm@earth.goddard.edu
http://www.spy.net/~booth

"Jim Ackerman" <jackerman@dllr.state.md.us>