  • Subject: RE: PTF?
  • From: Chris Bipes <rpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:20:43 -0800

Here is the PTF I received for V4R3 that fixed my READE problem.  Turns out
it was only a problem with Join Logicals on my system.

COMPLETE:       Well after several hours on the phone with IBM support, they
found a PTFs for V4R3.  5769999-MF23319.  This fixes problems with the data
base managers resetting pointers when EOF on a primary file and not the
secondary file.  This mainly affected join logical files.  If anyone is on
V4R3 and have any of the following PTFs I suggest you download it, read it
and apply it.  The PTFs in error are MF19805, MF20516 and MF23098.  This
problem has not effected V4R4, according to IBM.

Christopher K. Bipes     mailto:ChrisB@Cross-Check.com
Sr. Programmer/Analyst   mailto:Chris_Bipes@Yahoo.com
CrossCheck, Inc.         http://www.cross-check.com
6119 State Farm Drive    Phone: 707 586-0551 x 1102
Rohnert Park CA  94928 Fax: 707 586-1884

*Note to Recruiters
Neither I, nor anyone that I know of, is interested in any new and/or
exciting positions. Please do not contact me.