From: boothm@earth.goddard.edu [mailto:boothm@earth.goddard.edu]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 12:45 PM
To: RPG400-L@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Sub Files.

One might want to sort a subfile to be modern and offer modern features?
One should be able to click a subfile's heading and have the subfile
sorted by that column, as is done with most e-mail products for example.
There are other issues of course, but the need exists.
Booth Martin
boothm@earth.goddard.edu
http://www.spy.net/~booth

Alan Campin <Alan.Campin@CaseLogic.com>