  • Subject: FW: How do you receive multiple results from the same Product Number?
  • From: "Phil & Vera Hayes" <PHayes1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 21:36:53 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil & Vera Hayes [mailto:PHayes1@Prodigy.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 1999 6:02 PM
To: david@midrange.com
Subject: How do you receive multiple results from the same Product
Number?

Hi ya'all,
Here is the problem... from Judy's book( Chapter 9 Problem 1)
Qddssrc contains a File PRDSLSP with the following definition;
Prodno 1-6
SLS    7-78

          1         2         3         4         5         6         7
 1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890

 XX/XX/XX    ACME EXPLOSIVES ANNUAL SALES SUMMARY    PAGE XX0X

 PRODUCT          BEST MONTH         WORST MONTH
 XXXXX          XXX,X0X JANUARY     XXX,X0X SEPTEMBER
 XXXXX          XXX,X0X MAY         XXX,X0X AUGUST
.. AND SO ON

TOTAL MONTHLY SALES:
JANUARY     $XX,XXX,X0X
FEBRUARY    $XX,XXX,X0X
MARCH       $XX,XXX,X0X
. . .
DECEMBER    $XX,XXX,X0X

If the Product has multiple equal high results it should print also. The
same with the low month.
Here is what I have;

      *  Program ID: R0901
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
     FPRDSLSP IF  E                    DISK
     FQPRINT  O   F     123     OF     PRINTER
      *
      *Sort Array in Ascending Order
      *
     E                    SAR        12  6 0
     E                    MON     1  12  9
      *
     IMNS         DS                         10
     I                                        1   60PRODNO
     I                                        7  78 SLS
     I                                        7  780SAR
      *
      *OA         DS                         10
      * Define Like Fields
     C                     EXCPTHEADER
     C                     EXCPTHEADS2
     C                     EXCPTTOTAL1
      *
     C           1         DO   10        I       20
     C           I         OCUR MNS
      *
     C                     READ PRDSLSP                  90
     C           *IN90     IFEQ *ON
     C                     LEAVE
      *
     C                     ENDIF
     C                     ENDDO
     C                     EXSR MTOTL
     C                     EXSR VALUE
     C                     MOVE *ON       *INLR
      *
     C           MTOTL     BEGSR
     C           1         DO   12        M       20
     C           1         DO   10        N       20
     C           N         OCUR MNS
      *
     C                     ADD  SAR,M     MNTHLY  90
     C                     MOVEAMON,M     MONTH   9
     C                     ENDDO
     C                     EXCPTDETAIL
     C                     EXCPTTOTALS
     C                     CLEARMNTHLY
     C                     ENDDO
     C                     ENDSR
      * VALUE SUBROTINE
      *
     C           VALUE     BEGSR
      *
     C           1         DO   10        L       20
     C           L         OCUR MNS
     C                     MOVEASAR,1     HLO     60
     C           1         DO   12        A       20
     C           HLO       IFGT SAR,A
     C                     MOVEASAR,A     HLO     60
     C                     MOVEAMON,A     LMTH    9
     C                     ENDIF
     C                     ENDDO
     C*                    ENDDO
      *
      * @HI
      *
     C                     MOVEASAR,1     HHI     60
     C           1         DO   12        A       20
     C           HHI       IFLT SAR,A
     C                     MOVEASAR,A     HHI
     C                     MOVEAMON,A     HMTH    9
     C                     ENDIF
     C                     ENDDO
     C                     ENDDO
     C                     ENDSR
      *
     OQPRINT  E  202           HEADER
     O                         UDATE Y    8
     O                                   34 'ACME EXPLOSIVE ANNUAL'
     O                                 +  1 'SALES SUMMARY'
     O                                   56 'PAGE'
     O                         PAGE  Z   61
     O        E  1             HEADS2
     O                                    7 'PRODUCT'
     O                                   27 'BEST MONTH'
     O                                   47 'WORST MONTH'
      *
     O        E  1             DETAIL
     O                         PRODNO     6
     O                         HHI       22
     O                         HMTH      32
     O                         HLO       41
     O                         LMTH      51
      *
     O        E 21             TOTAL1
     O                                   20 'TOTAL MONTHLY SALES:'
     O        E  1             TOTALS
     O                         MONTH     10
     O                         MNTHLY1   23
**
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

You Help would be most appreciated... Thank You!

Phil New to RPG