  • Subject: Re: Copying file with *nochk
  • From: "Çagatay AZKIN" <cazkin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:57:11 +0300

First, Thank You Your repply,

1. I use CPYF. But When I copy it using RPG Program, result was same.

2. CUM PTF was applied about 6 months ago

3. I have Attached program and DDS of each 2 files. Please refer;

Finally, I want to create and ACSII copy of this PF. I mean, I will copy to
SSKTXT then transfer to PC Floppy Disk.

Thank You in Advance

Cagatay