  • Subject: Re: RPG 400 code on the NET
  • From: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:37:03 -0700

What I would like, is an RPG socket stub.  Just a short RPG program that
creates or accepts a socket and sends or receives data.

I think stubs might be a good idea too.  Difference between a Stub and a
Snippet is a stub will actually compile and run, although they normally don't
do anything.  They just have code setup to do something.

Regards,

Jim langston