Scott,
I do see your point, about *INKC being very self explanatory... And almost
caused me to rethink my desire to re-map the *ink keys.  I guess I'll try it
re-mapped for a while and see if help with the keys higher up the alphabet
like u,v (I don't have a cheat sheet)....  But with Han's help I did get it
to work, and this is the following code for any one who care....

Warning: I made an assumption that *INKA-Y is stored sequentially in Memory,
and Han's said that would be ok, but he warned that you never know what may
happen in the future so you may want to point each redefine individually.

0036.06 d InKa            s               *   inz(%addr(*inka))
0036.07 d  FunctionKey    ds                  Based(InKa)
0036.08 D    F1                           N   Overlay(FunctionKey:1)
0036.09 D    F2                           N   Overlay(FunctionKey:2)
0036.10 D    F3                           N   Overlay(FunctionKey:3)
0036.11 D    F4                           N   Overlay(FunctionKey:4)
That alone will cause the program to not compile, you must add following
line.
c                   eval      *inka = *off

After doing that, I could then of course you the following code...
c                   dou       F3
c                   exsr      Build_ReqCtl

c                   dou       F3 or F12 or Rebuild
c                   exsr      Show_ReqCtl

c                   enddo

c                   enddo

The following code sample, is just that, a sample.  Please be nice, if I
didn't write the code the way you would have.  However I'm always open to
friendly advice...
Tim