  • Subject: Re: Mail attachments (was: Re: V4R4 - AFP Overlays failing)
  • From: Ray Peterson <rpeterso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:12:33 -0500

Booth...

I also get duplicates, using Netscape 4.x, Win95.

I think we also get duplicates because some people post the same message
to more than one list.  eg. I'm posting this to both Midrange-L and
RPG400-L so if you subscribe to both, you'll get it twice.

The MS conspiracy would be more exciting tho...

Ray