  • Subject: RE: New RPGIV functionality
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 8:57:30 -0500

Hey Coz,

Being a Notes shop we've documented our functions of our service
program with Notes.  We wanted to document each function so well
that you can look at the documentation and not have to look at
the code.  Sort of like reading the RPG manual and not screaming
for the source for the compiler so you can tell how MOVE works.
Can I attach .NSF files?  Would it do any good for the poor
unfortunates without Notes?  You wouldn't happen to be a Notes
shop would you?  If so then a pointer to the NSF file would allow
them to read the NSF file online.

Alas we don't have our web site up yet.  We are in the perpetual
study stage.  We don't market directly to consumers and we are
trying to figure out what we want it to do.  But, by God, we have
a 400 sitting here sucking dust waiting to be our web server.

cozzi@rpgiv.com on 07/15/99 12:50:14 AM
Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com@Internet