  • Subject: RE: What bugs you about KLISTs in RPG IV?
  • From: Vijosh A <VijoshA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:47:44 +0400

Your idea is interesting.

But let me draw your attention to a problem that comes to my mind- If
suppose you do not have a KLIST and  as it often happens there are changes
to key fields (although not frequently). So if I use your method then I will
have to change the same in  many a places. Especially when you are using
physical file fields in the KLIST. This may make maintenance difficult. So
therefore I would still prefer to use KLISTS.

Another problem you have not addressed is the - facility to use F11 on a
KLIST. This is facility will be useful and will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Cheers

Vijosh A
Systems & Software