Mr. Sridhar

     This is here Kiran from Toyota Kirloskar Motor Ltd., I am hereby
sending two programs one is CL & CL is
calling one RPG Program which are the answers for your questions

********* Beginning of data ************************************
       PGM        PARM(&LIB &MBR)
       DCL        VAR(&LIB) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
       DCL        VAR(&MBR) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
       OVRDBF     FILE(TDDSSRC) TOFILE(&LIB/TDDSSRC) MBR(&MBR)
       CALL       PGM(UTIL1)
       DLTOVR     FILE(TDDSSRC)
       ENDPGM
(Note: Please change TDDSSRC to your source physical file name)
************ End of data ***************************************

RPG Program: UTIL1
---------------------

  FTDDSSRC UF  E                    DISK
  F            TDDSSRC                           KRENAMEREC1
  I            DS
  I                                        1  80 SRCDTA
  I                                        1   1 #I
  I                                        7   7 #A
   *
  C                     READ TDDSSRC                  90
  C     *IN90     DOWEQ*OFF
  C       #A        IFEQ '*'
  C                     MOVE X'28'     #I
  C                     UPDATREC1
  C                     ENDIF
  C                     READ TDDSSRC                  90
  C                     ENDDO
  C                     SETON                     LR

(Note: Please change TDDSSRC To your source physical file name)

Compile both the programs. and then call cl program with parameters library
 name and program name(which u wanted
to change the colour or reverse image etc.). The above two programs will
convert ur program source code
wherever u have specified comments in ur program with red colour. This
particular thing is done by using
MOVE X'28', u can change the values of 28 to any other values and try it
out. U can also remove the colours or
anything by going to that particular program and in the first column just
give a space bar thats all.

Regards
Kiran K.S.
Engineer-Information System Division