  • Subject: Re: JUMPING IN BETWEEN LEVELS
  • From: Dave Mahadevan <mahadevan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:27:15 -0400

Nirav:

Unfortunately, CALL QCMD starts a new request level.  Two ways around this, is
do F10 on the command screen i.e include detailed messages.  This will allow
you to
scroll through all the levels and then you can pick the command by positioning
cursor and F9.  Second method is to use F10 from the PDM screen.  This will
usually
retain the request level.  HTH.

--
Thank You.