  • Subject: RE: Pointer arithmetic
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:49:22 -0500

What version of the OS are you using.... you need at least V3R7 for
this.. also, if you are on V3R7, make sure that your compile option is
*CURRENT and not *PRV.

Bradley V. Stone
bvstone@taylorcorp.com
http://prairie.lakes.com/~bvstone/
"Does this proposition entail my dressing up as Little Boe Peep?" -
Fletch