  • Subject: CEE0502 - Missing operational descriptor
  • From: "Juris Krikis Jr." <juris.rfb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 16:24:29 +0300
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc

I'm using the "ILE CEE Data and Time APIs" (for the first time *grin*)
and getting the message CEE0502 - "Missing operational descriptor". The
parameters seem to be quite adequate in the debugger.
BTW why doesn't the CRTSQLRPGI command have a DFTACTGRP(*NO) parameter?
Or did I just not notice it? Or are people supposed to
CRTSQLRPGI *MODULE and the CRTPGM?

Does anyone here have a clue which stupid error did I make?

Any ideas would be appreciated...

                                        Best regards, Juris.

P.S.
Here's what System API Reference says:

Convert Date to Lilian Format (CEEDAYS) API
Required Parameter Group:
1 input_char_date Input VSTRING
2 picture_string Input VSTRING
3 output_Lilian_date Output INT4
Omissible Parameter:
4 fc Output FEEDBACK

Convert Lilian Date to Character Format (CEEDATE) API
Required Parameter Group:
1 input_Lilian_date Input INT4
2 picture_string Input VSTRING
3 output_char_date Output VSTRING
Omissible Parameter:
4 fc Output FEEDBACK

And here's my code:

D* ...
DCurDteA          S             10A
DLilDte           S              9B 0
DWksAgo           S              8A
DPic1             S             10A
DPic2             S             10A
C* ...
C                   CallB     'CEEDAYS'
C                   Parm                    CurDteA
C                   Parm                    Pic1
C                   Parm                    LilDte
C                   Parm                    *Omit
C* ...
C                   CallB     'CEEDATE'
C                   Parm                    LilDte
C                   Parm                    Pic2
C                   Parm                    WksAgo
C                   Parm                    *Omit
C* ...