And I still forgot an important tidbit.

It fails (same error) on my desktop in both Firefox and Edge. These have
nothing to do with syncing.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 9:51 AM Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This is a strange one, so bear with me. I want to give as much info as
possible.

Our company has been using google apps for business since 2009. A couple
of months ago we signed up with Verizon Connect for trackers for our
trucks. There is a website where we log in for monitoring, reporting, etc.

About 7-10 days ago, I started getting this when I try to sign in to
Verizon Connect:

<quote>
403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at
this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try
again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps
to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront
documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: xz6GbQ4z0LM6k7m6KG1GVOTeP9hPseTukQGBXUy_jFN4-HrqFoh7OQ==
</quote>

I opened a ticket. They did a password reset and could login with my
credentials, but I could not. They thought it was something with my
computer and asked me to try a different one. So I did a chrome remote
desktop to my home computer and got the same error.

Then they asked me to install the mobile app. I can login from there.
Then I started thinking. I logged in from a spare laptop here and it
worked. Then I synced chrome to my google account on that laptop and it
stopped working. I turned off chrome sync and it worked again.

There are 3 others here with google apps and their logins still work. I
can login from their computers with my credentials and it works. (No
chrome sync for me in this situation.)

So it's got something to do with syncing for my account.

Then I tried logging in from my desktop from a browser session synced to
my PERSONAL email account. It also failed with the above error. Huh?

So Verizon Connect support obviously has no answer here other than it is
not them. "You're on your own."

I am totally clueless what to look for. Suggestions?

Thanks.

--

*Jeff Crosby*
Senior Vice President