Folks:

I’m upgrading my MacBook Pro soon and need to get a USB C dock (my current MBP will be for sale early next year).

It needs power, two hdmi connectors, gigabit Ethernet, & some usb A connectors.

The most important requirement is that it works with both the MacBook and my work HP Elitebook that runs Ubuntu Linux.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

David

This thread ...