Folks:

I've got two Amazon 'smart' devices for sale...

1. Brand new, in box, Amazon Smart Plug (works with Alexa). I got it
free when I upgraded my echo. Lists for $25. Asking $20 + shipping.

2. Used, Amazon Echo Dot (2nd gen, I think). Works great. I upgraded
to a new version and don't need the old one anymore. Asking $25 +
shipping.

Buy both and shipping is free.

Contact me privately if you are interested.

david