I haven't used it for a few years but this sort of thing sounds like a great fit for a PowerShell script.

-----Original Message-----
From: PcTech [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mlazarus
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 10:07 AM
To: PC Technical Discussion for IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) Users
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Recommendations for a Windows file delete utility

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for the suggestion. Does it have an option to delete files?
In most cases I want to do a delete.

-mark

On 9/29/2018 11:08 PM, Paulo Raposo wrote:
Mark,

Have you ever used robocopy?

This should get you started

How do I use robocopy to move files older than 3 years? - Windows Forum - Spiceworks
https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2039167-how-do-i-use-robocopy-to-move-files-older-than-3-years

Paulo Raposo

[The Lynch Companies]<http://www.jhlynch.com/>

IT / Application Developer