I second the motion to buy one to try it out.  If it doesn't have enough horsepower for this then maybe have another backup use in mind for it.  From the reviews that I've seen on these type of low-budget PC's it can be hit or miss.  Sometimes they have graphic chip sets that are optimized for streaming video but the unit is a dog for anything that requires memory or CPU horsepower.  Some come with Chinese versions of Windows.  That's not to say that you can't switch to English but it adds work.  Verify the version of Windows.  There's a new version of Windows called Windows 10S that limits you to installing things that come from the Microsoft App Store.  This is supposed to be a "security feature".  You can upgrade ...for a price.  Suddenly your cheap PC isn't so cheap.

Dave

From: Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: PC Technical Discussion for iSeries Users <pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 1:03 PM
Subject: [PCTECH] Small form Windows PCs only 4gb

All,

We're considering getting some small form Windows 10 PCs.

This is not necessarily the one, but here is an example of what I mean:

https://azulletech.com/product/byte-plus-windows-10-fanless-mini-desktop-pc/

The users in question use Access Client Solutions and Chrome for G Suite
(formerly Google Apps).  Most of these small ones are limited to 4gb memory
and Chrome can be a memory hog.

Anyone have experience with Windows 10, 4gb, and heavy G Suite usage?

Thanks.