Folks:

Here's another deal I found on Amazon that you might find interesting:

Tax forms are finally starting to roll out, but before you go out and pay full price for filing software, be sure to check out Amazon’s TurboTax discounts.

http://amazon.midrange.com?target=2jx9yC3

You can get free 2 day shipping via Amazon Prime ... if you're not signed up for it, you can by visiting http://amazon.midrange.com?target=prime

For general shopping at amazon.com, visit http://amazon.midrange.com.

NOTE: Purchases made from amazon.com using our links generate income to help support midrange.com operations.

david