That server ran fine all weekend. This morning I decided to run CHKDSK in
read-only mode on the C: drive, even though it said "Healthy (System)" The
reason I decided to do that is I noticed that in Disk Management upper
right hand pane (where the disks are listed) that there is one of those
yellow triangle warning symbols on both the C: and D: drives. The chkdsk
results say:

"Windows found problems with the file system. Run CHKDSK with the /f (fix)
option to correct these."

Does this mean that chkdsk /will/ be alright to run? Like I said Friday,
I'm really leery. Maybe I'm just being overly cautious, but I'd really
like some opinions here. (And that's no criticism on you whatsoever Gary.
By googling I found there were times chkdsk caused more issues.)

Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>