http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc787481(v=ws.10).aspx#BKMK_10
and
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/dm_status_volume.mspx?mfr=true
both say to reactivate the disk.

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yesterday I saw on one of our Windows servers, in Disk Management, it said
the volume was Healthy (At Risk). Since it was several years old, I took
it to the local PC shop. They cloned it on to a new hard drive and
installed it. The new drive also says Healthy (At Risk).

When I questioned the shop owner (big shop, he's been doing this a long
time) he said it would correct itself in a day or 2 and the At Risk would
go away. Is that right?

It's been about 24 hours and it still says that.

Thanks.

--
Jeff Crosby
VP Information Systems

company. Unless I say so.
--
This is the PC Technical Discussion for IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) Users