Well your test appears to have worked :-)

Cheers,

Norm Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: PcTech [mailto:pctech-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CRPence
Sent: Wednesday, 25 June 2014 9:46 PM
To: pctech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [PCTECH] Problem with Safari 5.1.7 and Windows XP - How do I
stop autofill on a field on my forms?

On 25-Jun-2014 02:26 -0500, Rob Dixon wrote:
I am trying to operate my website using Safari and I find autofill
extremely annoying - Can I switch it off?

Many thanks

Looks like a common inquiry. The results of the following search may be
of help:
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+do+i+disable+autofill+in+safari

p.s. another common [not necessarily equivalent\interchangeable] term for
autofill, is autocomplete

p.p.s. my reply is also a test of my ability to post to this group; I've
had difficulty with another group, so I am testing my other subscriptions.

--
Regards, Chuck
--

-----