The user finally got back to me yesterday (something about a holiday and
being snowed under).

She said that there was no "Run As Administrator" option, nor a
'Compatibility' tab period. From that I surmised that the copy of System i
Navigator 7.1 that I have is the 32-bit version; probably intended for those
(such as I) still running XP. I'm working for memory (with parity errors
galore) here. I got this copy from a previous employer, but don't have the
full-blown set of CDs.

Since she cannot run the app "As Administrator," is there was way to log
into the PC the run the entire thing as Admin? My thought here is that, if
that is possible, she could Log Off; start up with her log in as an
Administrator; run the Transfer; log off and back in as a "simple" user.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
The two things no man can ever understand: Women and what makes all men
complete damm fools over women.