Den 06/09/10 16.51, Lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx skrev:
I donât know that I want continuous backup. Iâm more inclined to want
to say when to do a back up (probably weekly) and want to keep several
generations of the backup (this week, last week, the week before, etc.)
Though possibly a continuous backup will allow me to keep ânâ copies of
a file and that might be easier for restores.

I have played some with the Windows 7 built in backup and found it slow and tedious compared with Time Machine on my Mac (which is truly superb), but it might be sufficient for your needs. You plug it in and Windows ask you if you want to back up to the drive, you say yes, and it chugs along. You can then do it again later, or set up a schedule for backups.

I would like to know if there is _any_ backup package for Windows which is as smooth and unintrusive as Time Machine, as I would really like something better for my PC at work.

Any experiences to share?